365g Mortons Wheaten Bread Mix
50g butter, plus extra for greasing
½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Grease a 900g loaf tin with butter.
- Add the flour to a large bowl and use your fingers to rub in the butter.
- Stir in the sugar and salt. Add the walnuts and raisins and stir to distribute.
- Pour in the buttermilk and lightly stir into a soft dough. Transfer the dough into the prepared loaf tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.